CJC-1295 DAC 5mg
Buy CJC-1295 DAC Peptide
Contents: CJC-1295 with DAC (5mg)
Form: Lyophilized powder
Availability: In Stock
Buy CJC 1295 DAC online – get FREE SHIPPING
on orders over $50 within the USA.
FREE Bacteriostatic Water (30ml) on $200+ orders
CJC 1295 DAC for sale
CJC 1295 is a peptide that functions similarly to GHRH, which helps boost growth hormone levels. DAC is a biochemical complex that significantly increases the life of the peptide within the body, so going for CJC 1295 with DAC seems the more cost effective option when deciding to get CJC 1295 with or without DAC. CJC 1295 Ipamorelin blend offers a more potent compounded effect, like faster fat loss, increase in muscle growth and repair, and even some anti-aging properties.
Initially, before talking about the CJC-1295 peptide, it is important to clarify what peptides are. In biology and science generally, peptides are compounds consisting of two or more amino acids, which are connected through a peptide bond. Therefore, peptides are the building blocks of proteins. There are a huge number of different peptides and depending on their amino acids they have a different role in your body. Some of them play a role in your skin’s care, others play a role in muscle growth, etc. .
What is CJC-1295 peptide and what does it do?
The company that developed CJC‐1295 was ConjuChem Biotechnology Inc. in Canada. The CJC-1295 peptide is a synthetic 29 amino acid analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) .
What does growth hormone-releasing hormone do?
Growth hormone-releasing hormone is primarily secreted by the hypothalamus and stimulates Growth Hormone (GH) synthesis and secretion. The amount of GHRH that is produced depends on metabolic status, sex, and age. GHRH is closely related to sleep promotion and feeding regulation.
On top of that, the Growth Hormone that depends on GHRH, has:
- a metabolic role: as it stimulates protein synthesis in the body, it enhances the use of fat, and maintains blood glucose within a normal range.
- body growth role: it stimulates tissues including the liver to secrete growth factors that lead to bone growth . Therefore, dysfunctions in GHRH can lead to abnormal growth.
Considering the above-mentioned data, CJC‐1295 is a releasing factor for growth hormone.
CJC 1295 Benefits
What are the benefits provided by CJC-1295? Theoretically, because it is considered as a releasing factor for growth hormone, CJC-1295 can play a role in:
- The reduction of fat mass by using the fat as an energy source. Additionally, it can lead to an increased muscle mass as it promotes the synthesis of proteins. Bigger muscles mean increased strength. These changes would lead to a better metabolic outcome and higher metabolic rate.
- Since growth hormone promotes bone growth and improved joint and connective tissue health, CJC-1295 peptide can potentially improve bone mass and reduce injuries.
- Having better muscle and bone mass and avoiding injuries means that research subjects can have greater exercise performance and achieve better results.
- Studies have shown that when GHRH is administered, it promotes sleep in humans . Therefore, we suppose that the same or similar effect might occur after the administration of CJC-1295. This can potentially improve the sleep quality and increase the overall sense of well-being in subjects.
Additional studies about the effects of CJC-1295
In 2005, a study started to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of CJC 1295 in patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) associated with visceral obesity. In this study, the patients would be treated with CJC-1295 for 3 months and followed by a 6 week follow-up period. However, this study was terminated during the recruitment process, and no related results were posted .
According to a Norwegian study, in 2009 an unknown pharmaceutical preparation was submitted for analysis to evaluate whether it contained prohibited substances or not. The researchers of the Norwegian Doping Control Laboratory and School of Pharmacy found out that this unknown substance was CJC-1295. In their published article they concluded that "CJC-1295 is a releasing factor for growth hormone" and that "it has potential performance-enhancing effects" .
More CJC-1295 Research
Researchers conducted two studies in 2006 to examine the effects and safety of CJC-1295. The participants were healthy individuals between the ages of 21-61 years old. In the first study the CJC-1295 or placebo was administered in one of four ascending single doses. On the other side, in the second study CJC-1295 was administered in two or three weekly or biweekly doses.
According to the results, after the administration of CJC-1295, there was a dose-dependent increase in GH and IGF-I levels (IGF-1: Insulin-like growth factor 1- is a hormone similar to insulin which plays a significant role during childhood on the growth, and has anabolic effects in adults) among the participants and no serious adverse effects were reported .
In 2006, another group of scientists assessed the GH pulsatility after a single injection of CJC-1295. They found out that there is an increase of about 50% in GH secretion and IGF-I levels after the injection of CJC-1295. Moreover, and in concordance with the previously mentioned study, none of the subjects experienced any adverse effects .
In addition to the human studies that took place, additional animal studies were conducted to evaluate the efficacy of CJC-1295. An interesting study was conducted using mice and a drug or placebo was injected. The researchers concluded that once-daily injections of 2 μg of CJC-1295 can completely normalize growth. Another finding was that administration of the same dose of CJC-1295 every 2 or 3 days produced intermediate results, indicating an interval-dependent effect .
Is CJC-1295 safe?
As mentioned earlier in the analysis of related studies, there were no serious adverse effects noticed during the studies. Of course, the administered dose, the duration, and the frequency are matters that play a crucial role when talking about side effects. Therefore, only when using the same doses, frequency, and duration of treatment can we be sure about its safety.
Specifically, in the study of Teichman and colleagues (2006) there were no significant increases in other hormones, including prolactin, LH levels, serum cortisol, and TSH after a single injection of CJC-1295 (60 μg/kg) which confirms the specificity of CJC-1295 for GH secretion.
CJC-1295 Side Effects
According to the researchers of the study, all the adverse effects were of mild to moderate severity that didn’t require any medical intervention to resolve. The most common adverse effects noticed were the injection site reactions including itching, pain, irritation, erythema, and induration that occurred transiently in 7 out of 10 of the subjects receiving CJC-1295 and rarely in the ones receiving placebo.
It is worth mentioning that the injection site reactions were more severe and/or prolonged after higher doses. About 1/3 of the participants experienced transient urticarial rashes at the injection site occurred in almost 30% of subjects. Furthermore, actively treated subjects reported headache (in more than 60%), and diarrhea (in less than half of the subjects). Some other adverse effects were systemic vasodilatory reactions like flushing, transient hypotension but all were more common at higher doses (125 or 250 μg/kg) .
According to a 2016 published article, the health risks of CJC-1295 include osteoporosis, cardiomyopathy, impotence, menstrual irregularities, potential blood-borne virus transmission in shared injection practices, and premature mortality from cardiovascular diseases .
Additionally, an important factor is a person who gets the treatment, his health status, age, hormonal status, sex etc. Therefore, no one should get CJC-1295 on his own, without any kind of evaluation by a health professional who has the necessary knowledge.
What is CJC-1295 With DAC?
In its original form, CJC-1295 uses a technology referred to as Drug Affinity Complex (DAC). However, most products currently sold as CJC‐1295, are non‐approved drugs lacking the DAC feature .
Contrary to the GHRH which has a half-life of approximately 7 minutes, CJC-1295 has a longer half-life of 6-8 days because of the DAC technology .
Research shows that CJC-1295 is readily available via internet sourcing routes and is promoted as a supplemental tool among bodybuilders and others. The World Anti-Doping Agency includes CJC-1295 in the list of prohibited peptides . There are few studies on its use and safety, therefore further research is needed to confirm the efficacy and safety of the CJC-1295 peptide.
Further CJC 1295 Research
For more research info on CJC 1295 with DAC peptide, an overall review and its potential benefits, read our recent CJC 1295 Review - Benefits, Side Effects 2021 blog post.
Synonyms/Aliases: CJC-1295, CJC-1295 with DAC, DAC:GRF, long-acting GHRH analog, synthetic GHRH analog
There's also increased levels of research being done with peptide blends, in particular CJC 1295 Ipamorelin Blend. To read more about this blend, check out our recent CJC 1295 Ipamorelin Research Benefits 2020 blog post.
1. Linder J. The science behind peptides. Plast Surg Nurs. 2012 Apr-Jun;32(2):71-2. doi: 10.1097/PSN.0b013e3182577344. PMID: 22647954.
2. Henninge J, Pepaj M, Hullstein I, Hemmersbach P. Identification of CJC-1295, a growth-hormone-releasing peptide, in an unknown pharmaceutical preparation. Drug Testing and Analysis. 2010 Nov-Dec;2(11-12):647-650. DOI: 10.1002/dta.233.
3. Kastin, A., 2006. Handbook of biologically active peptides. 1st ed. Amsterdam: Academic Press, CHAPTER 93 - Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone pp.663-671.
4. Vivo.colostate.edu. 2021. Growth Hormone (Somatotropin). [online] Available at: [Accessed 26 April 2021].
5. Steiger A, Holsboer F. Neuropeptides and human sleep. Sleep. 1997 Nov;20(11):1038-52. PMID: 9456470.
6. ClinicalTrials.gov, A service of the US National Institutes of Health. Available at: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00267527 [27June 2010].
7. Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA. Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Mar;91(3):799-805. doi: 10.1210/jc.2005-1536. Epub 2005 Dec 13. PMID: 16352683.
8. Ionescu M, Frohman LA. Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Dec;91(12):4792-7. doi: 10.1210/jc.2006-1702. Epub 2006 Oct 3. PMID: 17018654.
9. Alba M, Fintini D, Sagazio A, Lawrence B, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA, Salvatori R. Once-daily administration of CJC-1295, a long-acting growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog, normalizes growth in the GHRH knockout mouse. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Dec;291(6):E1290-4. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00201.2006. Epub 2006 Jul 5. PMID: 16822960.
10. Van Hout MC, Hearne E. Netnography of Female Use of the Synthetic Growth Hormone CJC-1295: Pulses and Potions. Subst Use Misuse. 2016 Jan 2;51(1):73-84. doi: 10.3109/10826084.2015.1082595. Epub 2016 Jan 15. PMID: 26771670.
11. World Anti-Doping Agency. 2021. What is Prohibited. [online] Available at: [Accessed 26 April 2021].
NOTE: These products are all intended for laboratory research use only. CJC 1295 with DAC for sale is not for personal use. Please review and adhere to our Terms and Conditions before ordering.