CJC 1295 Ipamorelin for sale
CJC 1295 Ipamorelin benefits in research studies have been shown to include:
- Accelerated weight loss and fat burn, lean muscle growth;
- Increased cognitive health, and immune system improvements;
- It has also shown to reduce blood sugar levels;
- Some research has also produced signs of anti-aging properties;
- Increase in collagen and elastin levels (for skin health);
- Accelerated injury recovery, especially joint injuries;
- Cognitive enhancements, especially in subjects with neurological issues.
Guide to CJC 1295 Ipamorelin Blend
Peptides are in high demand nowadays due to the many health benefits and minimal side effects caused by them. Several peptides are developed naturally in our body; however, it is not uncommon that some people may have innate or acquired peptide deficiency. Even if not, it is common knowledge that as people age, the levels of amino acids in the body and rate of usual bodily functions decrease.
Growth hormones help to build and develop the body and elevate the energy levels. With the increasing age, the levels of these hormones decline. In fact, after the age of 30 years, the hormonal level decreases by 14% every 10 years (1).
Compounds such as Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 are synthetic peptides, which – when administered in the body – can induce high levels of growth hormone in the body. Both these peptides can be administered individually as well as in combination, for elevated results.
CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin blend
Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 are both growth hormone secretagogues, where Ipamorelin is a synthetic pentapeptide(2) whereas CJC 1295 peptide consists of 29 amino acids (3).
This category of peptides, i.e. growth hormone secretagogues (GSHs), are peptides that stimulate the release of the growth hormones in the body and are not the growth hormone releasing peptides themselves. Both Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 peptides belong to this same class, producing similar effects and differ only in terms of their half-life and pharmacokinetic profiles.
Growth hormone releasing peptides were first synthesized in 1977 in Cyril Bowers’ laboratory (4).
After several, consistent research studies, Ipamorelin was synthesized first in the early 1990s. Ipamorelin is the first selective, synthetic growth hormone secretagogue, effective both in vivo and in vitro (5).
The main drawback of the synthesized growth hormone releasing peptides and secretagogues were that they had a short half-life, as a result of which their effects would not last long enough. So, the research continued to search for more stable, long lasting peptides. One of these approaches led to the discovery of the stabilized peptide CJC 1295 (6).
How does the combination work?
CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin peptides both augment the levels of the growth hormone in the body by triggering a small part of the anterior pituitary gland. Once this part is triggered, it naturally secretes the growth hormones and thereby maintains their levels in the body (5).
Additionally, CJC-1295 peptide has four amino acid substitutions in its structure which enhances its activity and resistance towards the proteolytic enzymes. Owing to these substitutions, the peptide is able to bind covalently to blood albumin, with trace amounts also able to bind to fibrinogen and immunoglobulin G (IgG) (6). This leads to elevated levels of plasma growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).
When the peptide blend, sometimes also called the peptide stack, is administered to the body, the Ipamorelin kicks in first. It starts showing its effect within the first two hours (7) of administration, and as it starts to wean off, the benefits of the CJC 1295 peptide gradually start coming into play. The effects of the single dose peptide blend last up to 10 days (7).
Benefits of Ipamorelin + CJC 1295 blend
The benefits of the Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 peptide blend are:
- Improved bone density
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Capability to burn fat
- Improved recovery from injuries
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- Elevated energy levels
Growth Hormone Secretagogues (GSHs) studies
This study (4) aims to determine the safety and efficacy of the growth hormone secretagogues, the category to which the Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 peptides belong, in human volunteers. Various GSHs were administered to the human subjects and their physiological changes, if any, were monitored.
As an outcome of this long term, rigorous study, it was determined that GSHs improved growth velocity in children, stimulated their appetite and improved lean mass in adults. In obese subjects, these peptides stimulated reduction in bone turnover, increased lean mass and improved the sleep cycle.
This study concluded that the GSH peptides were well tolerated in humans, demonstrating high efficiency and potency.
Half life determination studies
Additional clinical studies have been conducted on human subjects to determine the half life of and individual pharmacokinetic profiles of the two peptides. Based on the below studies, it can be understood how Ipamorelin + CJC, when blended together, execute better results due to their respective half-lives:
Ipamorelin Half life
In this late 1990s study (7), a clinical trial was conducted on 8 healthy male volunteers with a dose escalation design of 4, 14, 42, 84 and 140 nmol/kg body weight for every 15 minutes. The level of growth hormones was monitored after every administration.
At the end of the study, it was noted that there was a single episode of growth hormone release with the highest peak at 0.67 hours, after which there was an exponential decline up to negligible concentrations of the growth hormone at all doses. This study concluded that the Ipamorelin peptide has a short half-life of 2 hours, after which the peptide effects begin to decline.
Single dose of CJC 1295
In this early 2000s study (8), a clinical trial was conducted on healthy male volunteers aged between 20 and 40 years old. Volunteers were divided into two groups; one group was administered with the placebo and the other with the peptide. Blood was sampled out from the volunteers one week before and after the administration of CJC 1295 peptide (and placebo) to monitor the levels of growth hormone pulsatility. CJC 1295 peptide was administered in the dose of either 60 or 90 micro/kg of body weight.
At the end of the study, it was determined that CJC 1295 led to a 7.5-fold increase in the growth hormone pulsatility levels as compared to that of the placebo. These levels increased gradually through the period of the dose administration and remained unaltered even after one week of the drug administration.
Consequently, this study concluded that a single dose of CJC 1295 peptide had long-lasting effects up to at least one week without any reported side effects.
Multiple dose of CJC 1295
Healthy people aged between 21 and 61 years of age participated in this two-double blind, ascending dose trials(9) with a period of 28 days. Volunteers were divided into two groups; one group was administered with either 30 or 60 microg/kg per body weight of CJC 1295 peptide and the other with placebo.
All doses were administered subcutaneously in four ascending doses in the first study (ascending dose) and in two or three doses weekly or biweekly (increasing frequency) in the second study.
At the end of the first study, it was determined that there was a dose dependent increment in the mean plasma growth hormone level by up to 10 folds for more than 6 days and in the levels of IGF-1 concentrations by up to 3 folds for up to 11 days. In the second study, it was determined that with multiple doses of the peptide, the mean levels of the growth hormone and IGF-1 remained above baseline for up to 28 days. There were no adverse events reported.
This study concluded that CJC 1295 is a highly tolerable peptide with longer lasting effect, of up to 8 days if given in a single dose and up to 28 days if given in multiple doses.
Based on the above studies (7,8,9), it is understood that Ipamorelin executes instant effects within an hour, and possesses a short half life of 2 hours; whereas the half life of CJC 1295 is at least 6 days (in single dose). Thus, when using the blend, both the advantages of the peptides are put into effect – instant effect within an hour (Ipamorelin) that can last for up to at least a week (CJC 1295).
Side Effects of CJC 1295 Ipamorelin blend
Based on the various studies conducted on the human volunteers, it has been determined that these peptides (human growth secretagogues) are highly tolerated and demonstrate a safe drug profile.
However, there are some common side effects associated with overall peptide administration, which may include:
- Pain, redness, and discomfort at the site of injection
- Flu-like symptoms
- Increased appetite
Peptide doses, route of administration and dosage form
As mentioned earlier, both CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin are growth hormone secretagogues. Clinical studies have been conducted on both the peptides individually (7,8,9) and on the same class of the two peptides i.e, growth hormone secretagogue (GSH) (4).
These studies show that the peptides Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 are available in injectable liquid forms and are recommended to be administered via subcutaneous route of administration. These rigorous, long term, human clinical trials demonstrate the safe drug profiles of both peptides via this route. As stated in the above studies, peptide doses are dependent on individual body weight and profile.
Is CJC 1295/Ipamorelin prohibited in sports?
There has been increasing use of the CJC 1295/Ipamorelin peptides as doping agents by athletes in order to elevate their energy levels and recovery rate, and improve the overall endurance. This fact is why both peptides have been banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and are captured in their 2021 Prohibited List (10).
CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin are synthetic polypeptides that belong to the class of growth hormone secretagogues (GSHs).
As growth hormone secretagogues (GSHs), both peptides trigger the specific part of the anterior pituitary gland and thereby stimulate the gland to naturally secrete the growth hormones in the body and thereby maintain the equilibrium.
The reason why the combination of the Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 peptide works efficiently is because of their respective half-lives and pharmacokinetics profile. The half life of Ipamorelin is 2 hours and that of the CJC 1295 is at least up to 8 days (could be increased up to several weeks with multiple doses). Consequently, when the two peptides are given together, Ipamorelin, as a fast-acting peptide, demonstrates its effects first.
As the concentrations of the peptide decline after 2 hours, the effects of CJC 1295 begin and then can last up to several weeks. This leads to long lasting, efficient results with negligible side effects.
There are various doses of Ipamorelin/CJC 1295 peptide blend (or stack) available for purchase on many online platforms. It should be noted that both these peptides, and hence the blend, is prohibited in sports and is included in the WADA list of prohibited drugs 2021 (10).
While many studies and research data are available to demonstrate peptide efficacy, trials continue to be conducted to explore further benefits and full utilization of this peptide blend as a therapeutic agent.
1. A Giustina, JD Veldhius, Pathophysiology of the neuroregulation of growth hormone secretion in experimental animals and the human, Endocrinology, 1 December 1998,
2. Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61. doi: 10.1530/eje.0.1390552. PMID: 9849822. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9849822/
3. Lucie Jette et al, hGRF1-29-Albumin Bioconjugates Activate the GRF Receptor on the Anterior Pituitary in Rats: Identification of CJC-1295 as a Long Lasting GRF Analog, ResearchGate, January 2005. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228484039
4. Sigalos, John T, and Alexander W Pastuszak. “The Safety and Efficacy of Growth Hormone Secretagogues.” Sexual medicine reviews vol. 6,1 (2018): 45-53. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2017.02.004 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5632578/
5. Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61. doi: 10.1530/eje.0.1390552. PMID: 9849822 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9849822/
6. The Discovery of Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone: An Update https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2826.2008.01740.x
7. Gobburu JV, Agersø H, Jusko WJ, Ynddal L (September 1999). “Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of ipamorelin, a growth hormone releasing peptide, in human volunteers”. Pharmaceutical Research. 16 (9): 1412–6. doi:10.1023/A:1018955126402 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipamorelin#cite_note-GobburuAgers%C3%B81999-1
8. Ionescu M, Frohman LA. Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Dec;91(12):4792-7. doi: 10.1210/jc.2006-1702. Epub 2006 Oct 3. PMID: 17018654. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17018654/
9. Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA. Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Mar;91(3):799-805. doi: 10.1210/jc.2005-1536. Epub 2005 Dec 13. PMID: 16352683. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16352683/
10. List of all prohibited substances by WADA – https://www.wada-ama.org/en/content
CJC 1295 Ipamorelin Benefits Research
Read in more detail in our recent CJC 1295 Ipamorelin Benefits Research blog post.
For detailed info on CJC 1295 with DAC peptide, an overall research review and its potential benefits, read our CJC 1295 DAC Review Benefits, Side Effects 2021 blog post.
For detailed info on Ipamorelin peptide, an overall review of research on its potential weight loss benefits, anti aging, as well as other important studies on its effects, read our Ipamorelin Weight Loss, Anti Aging Benefits, Side Effects 2021 blog post.
NOTE: These products are intended for laboratory research use only. CJC 1295 Ipamorelin for sale is not intended for personal use. Please review and adhere to our Terms and Conditions before ordering.